The Valencian Employment and Training Service send us a guide to frequently asked questions about the measures taken by LABORA and SEPE in front of covid19. You can access at the following link.
The Verger Health Center informs us:
You must try not to use the health services unless it is very necessary, that is, you should not go to the health center unless it is a vital emergency. DO NOT leave home, which is the main recommendation. Older people should not leave home.
Scheduled consultations are canceled.
Queries and doubts by phone that are related to health problems, NOT ADMINISTRATIVE.
Will be attended and solved. Try to use health services well.
There will be an emergency team. The validity of chronic treatments will be automatically extended for an additional 2 months, the end of which is near and a prolongation by the doctor is required.
Starting Monday, March 23, service will be provided 24 hours on even days at the El Verger Health Center and odd days at the Ondara Health Center. The auxiliary offices of Beniarbeig, Els Poblets and Benidoleig will be closed.
The Ministry of Universal Health and Public Health extends for two months SIP cards that are about to expire.
The Local Police of El Verger has drafted a series of obligations and recommendations to avoid restrictions and subsequent sanctions. It can be accessed at this link.
The City Council informs that following the orders and instructions of the Generalitat Valenciana and after the Emergency Committee met on March 16, 2020, the following measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and its consequences in the town of El Verger and its neighbors:
- They will be closed until NEW NOTICE, the sports facilities, the municipal Library, the House of culture and the Home for retirees and pensioners.
- Cancel the municipal programming of a cultural, sports, leisure and educational nature; Pilates, yoga, ballroom dancing, sociocultural workshops, storytelling, memorization and other scheduled activities …
- Cancel the Sunday’s second-hand market and the Friday’s market.
- The “Parque del Basot” will be closed, as well as any public park.
- Phone number enabled by the Valencian Ministry of Health for inquiries and questions is 900300555.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations of the Ministry of Health: A lot of personal hygiene (washing hands), avoiding public places of great concurrence, not sharing objects or food …
- We communicate to all sports associations and clubs regarding the health situation so that they are aware of and consider canceling their group or public participation activities.
- It takes a lot of responsibility on everyone’s part and a lot of peace of mind.
- It is recommended (as far as possible) not to leave minors with people at risk.
- They will not be able to go to the parks or social gatherings.
- There are no supply problems in supermarkets. Patience is requested so that the shelves can be replaced.
- The Ministry of Health enables a self-test to check if we have coronavirus. The link can be found at https://coronavirusautotest.san.gva.es/autotest_es.html.
- The City Council will not open to the public to preserve the health of its workers until further notice. The procedures can be carried out by phone (965750125) from 9:00a.m. to 1:00 p.m., by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the electronic office (elverger.sedelectronica.es). Similarly, the justice of the peace will attend by appointment to the phone (965750125) and in an emergency.
- There will be minimum cleaning services for the different brigades that the City Council has.
- The Ecopark will remain closed until further notice and there will be no collection of belongings; but the collection of waste will take place during normal hours.
- They will open the shops of food, press, tobacconists, banks and gas stations; as long as the security protocol is followed.
- The cemetery will be closed to visitors, and will only be opened in case of burial.
- Pension in the town may not make new reservations; but the people who are already housed will continue to provide the service.
In the municipality of El Verger, no case of coronavirus has been confirmed, and therefore the calm and calm prevention required by the health situation at the moment is called for.
We hope to be able to return to normality the sooner the better, we thank you for the collaboration of all.
The Mayor-President, Mr. Joaquin Coll Moll
- El Verger City Council will not open to the public in order to preserve the health of its workers. The procedures can be carried out by phone (965750125) from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., by email (email@example.com) or by accessing the electronic office (elverger.sedelectronica.es).
- The court will attend by appointment by phone (965750125) and whenever it is an emergency.