Located in front of the tower of the palace. It dates from the early eighteenth century. The facade appears dated in 1732, so presumably this be the year in which they finished the work, which had lasted 15 years, diminished once the effects of the War of Succession. It is a church with a single nave, with five chapels, square and interconnected. The first chapel to the right of the entrance is the bell which explains Be aware that closed head. The floor of the apse is square, slightly narrower than the ship. At the theoretical level crossing has expanded a side chapel.
The side chapels with open arches, supported by pilasters crowned capitals. The chapels are separated from one another by buttresses receiving the efforts of the lap, in front of which are larger than the previous pillars, topped by Corinthian capitals on which rests the entablature.
The ship is covered with a barrel vault with lunettes. These vaults are supported by arches feixassos, including steady and under each a window. The side chapels are covered with vaults Vaides. The composition of the facade is very simple, having no decoration except gateway, executed entirely with sandstone, with sides fluted pilasters, entablature topped with pinnacles and central niche. The facade hides Arabic tile roof gable, being the top a false facade. The bell tower is located to the right of the facade, featuring two stages of construction, with the original pilasters and entablatures, and added to the foothills as a buttress.
There are several houses of the nineteenth century, but include house Miss Bassa, the facade of which has been recently restored.