From the Council of the Verger, the possibility of requesting the exclusion of the electoral roll provided to the political parties in the electoral campaigns is announced.
There are two ways to make the request:

  1. In person at the Town Hall. Complete this form and bring it to the City Council before October 7.

  2. Through the website of the National Institute of Statistics (It is necessary to have a digital certificate or electronic ID)


news by categories

Historical news