The House of Trapig corresponds to a sugar mill of the sixteenth century, which transformed the sugar cane grown in the area in molasses, which would later become the bread of sugar.
Later it was used as an olive press. The remains found in the area, clay pots stored sugar cane juice and three impressive wheels indicate that this was one of the most important factories processing sugar cane. These masses of stone were used to draw the juice of the sugar cane and were moved by animals. The size of one of them, more than 1 meter and 70 centimeters in diameter, the piece becomes larger meeting.
The House of Trapig Verger appears in historical documents from 1580, but it thinks that already existed in the fifteenth century.