The Town Hall of El Verger informs that a meeting of the Board of Spokespersons reminds and recommends the following measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and its consequences to the town of El Verger and its neighbourhood:
- Perimeter confinement of the Valencian Community until January 31st.
- The restriction of night mobility is advanced to 22.00 hours.
- Closing of the hotel business in the entire Valencian Community from 5:00 p.m.
- The tables inside or on the terrace will be for a maximum of 4 people.
- Prohibition of smoking on the terraces of bars and restaurants.
- As far as commercial and service premises are concerned, the capacity is reduced from 50% to 30%.
- The maximum number of people in social or family meetings is maintained at six.
- The municipal sports facilities will be closed until further notice.
- Suspension of all sports practice in the municipal facilities, both by the Municipal Sports Schools and the Clubs and/or sports associations, until further notice.
- Suspension of all extracurricular municipal activities, as well as the cancellation of all municipal cultural, sports, leisure and educational programming; pilates, yoga, ballroom dancing, socio-cultural workshops, storytelling, memory and the rest of the programmed activities…
- The “Parc du Bassot” will remain closed.
- Cancel the Sunday and Friday market flea market.
- The procedures to be carried out at the Town Hall are recommended to make an appointment by phone (965750125) or through the access that is available on the website of the City Council https://elverger.sedelectronica.es/citaprevia. Remember that the electronic headquarters (https://elverger.sedelectronica.es) is also available to carry out any procedure.
It is advisable to be self-contained and recommend telematic work whenever possible.
It is reported that the incidence of COVID-19 in the municipality of El Verger has decreased, but it appeals to the responsibility of each person.
We hope to be able to return to normal as soon as possible, we thank everyone for their collaboration.
The Municipal Corporation.