The Council of Ministers approved a new special unemployment benefit for people who have exhausted their benefit between 14 March and 30 June 2020. Applications can be submitted from 6 to 30 November through three channels:
- The form available on the SEPE website.
- At the benefits office, by making an appointment through the SEPE website or by telephone).
- By submitting the official application form.
People who meet the following requirements may be eligible for this subsidy:
- Those who have exhausted the contributory benefit after 14 March 2020 and before 30 June 2020 and who are not entitled to any other subsidy.
- Those who have exhausted any of the following benefits after 14 March 2020 and before 30 June 2020:
- The unemployment subsidy in any of the modalities regulated in chapter III of title III of the revised text of the General Law on Social Security.
- Extraordinary unemployment benefit (SED)
- Insufficient contribution allowance
- Active insertion income
For more information you can consult the following link.